Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Tap Talk
34 Posts
Hi Steve,

It has been removed. To be honest with so much else to think about I totally forgot about this.

Do you know if this is something many people use?

Cheers, Phil
im sure its tap talki normaly use on my android phone, when away from home

brian
No worries, guys. Ill add this back in asap, I can't guarantee that it will be before the switch over tonight but I'll re-add it until we can think up a better solution. :)

Cheers, Phil
When I originally asked about getting an android app for HT (one set up by HT itself) EVERYONE posted about using taptalk. Its a forum reader that HT is linked into. (it doesn't read all forums automatically)....

thanks

Steve
Nw Steve :)
As said I'll re-add, I'll let you guys know when it's done :)
Cheers, Phil
the best option [and it wont be easy] would be an all OS Holidaytruths app [free to user of course

wiz
That would be good, perhaps one for the future :)
Cheers, Phil
yeah thats what I asked for last time as I didn't want to have to create an account and buy taptalk (bit the bullet eventually)
Should be back on now guys;

Cheers, Phil
i still cant access through tapatalk which is my usual way
me neither :-(

It shows it on tap talk when you search but when you add and try to log in it won't do anything...
AskCy wrote:
me neither :-(

It shows it on tap talk when you search but when you add and try to log in it won't do anything...

yeh same problem, the link still leads to the homepage and not the forum page which could be the problem.
Wizard HT Mod wrote:
the best option [and it wont be easy] would be an all OS Holidaytruths app [free to user of course

wiz

Not for those of us who use Tapatalk for other forums too, far better to have one for all, and Tapatalk is VERY popular :)

I can't access HT at the moment though, just getting an error message (Phil is aware :tup ).
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay!

Ok we are sorted! You need to delete Holiday Truths from your network and then search for Holiday Truths again, you should see our mag glass with the yellow background. If you select this one, it will work, well it has for me lol :)
Thanks for your patience,

Cheers, Phil
yup thats better, logged in and working now :-)
That's great! I can now read and post with ease via my smartphone :)
No worries Pippy :)
Got there in the end! I have asked the guys at tapatalk to remove the duplicate Holiday Truths account. But not sure if they will action this or not.

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.