Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
There are several of these "virus" emails circulating at the moment. Various airlines are being used, but all seem to be American carriers. I've had ones from Virgin America, American Airlines, Northwest and Jetblue. Our IT team at work picked this up rather quickly and sent us a warning.

Best to delete these emails without opening them - especially if you have no upcoming flight reservation with the airline that the email suggests it has been sent by.
I've received one today which I've just posted in Computer problems to make others aware. Mine came from Alaska Airways. My AVG picked up that there were suspicous files in the attachment and sent them to the virus vault.

Shell :)
AOL also and this has happened 3-4 times in one day and again the following week.

I informed AOL and deleted the email. Also had email telling me that my booking for hotel in Sia and price had come down. It had all my details correct and another sent to me naming my Sister as NOK.

Anything that looks not quite right just call the correct company and report it. They will never ask you for details etc so if it seems not quite right then check it out.

Sue
I get the same junk mail from Delta Airlines, I have never even used them :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.