Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
276 Posts
Not long to go now, i will post a detailed report of the hotel etc on my return
olliesbabe
forgot to mention that it is around 2hours 30 minutes transfer from bodrum airport and there is a hotel run kids club (not first choice) I have read that it is more aimed for the dutch children, this didnt put me off though as i'm sure there will be plenty to do
I am taking a 4 year old and a 7 year old, someone told me that the childrens club did not take 4 year olds is this true? mind you 2 and a half hours on the coach after the flight might be a little too much for them.
the club is hotel run and i think they do take children from 4 years old. i know its quite a long journey after the flight but you do stop for a comfort break on the way, hopefully the kids will sleep as well.
I go next week and will check out the kids club but wont be too dissapointed if its not suitable for my 4 year old as had heard it was mostly for the dutch kids anyway.
if you want me to find out anything else let me know.
Thanks KAP, enjoy your holiday, hope the weather holds up for you. Any info you can get will be much appreciated.
hi im off to the aqua fantasy on monday 17th july after having to swap as we were going to the kos aqua beach club which first choice have decided not to open this season now does anyone have any info on this hotel as it does look really good!!! :fly
hi primrose
I arrive on Monday 17 also - there are loads of reviews of this resort which you will see by entering the Hotel Reviews link on this site.
Please can anyone tell me if the safty depoisit boxes are in the room or receiption, if in receiption how safe, large and private are they.
Have just booked to go to Aquafantasy and after using this site last year to get vary good information on my hols last year just wanted to know what people though, anything to give a miss, anything to definatlt do and any tips, also did anyone find a good day trip agent in Kusadasi that did the boat trips and scube etc. Don't like using tour agent ones they are always over priced and over loaded. Thanks in advance Carl
In Kusadasi the cheapest way to do it is to wander down to the causeway to Bird island after 6pm and do the deal direct with the boat owners, and don't forget to haggle if you have kids, we got our two for free. Much cheaper than booking through any agent.
Thanks Zog, thats the kind of thing i prefer to do, you also seem to get better service as well as better value that way
Hi - I have booked to go to the Aqua Fantasy on 19th May this year, can anyone tell me, i know turkish lira is the money, but last year i went to turkey (pegasos palace) and everyone wanted euros only! can anyone tell me what is best to take? thx
hi all, thinking of booking Aqua Fantasy in Kusadasi for the end of june for me the mrs and our 6 year boy, we went to pegasus palace last year.anyone else been or booked to go.

anyone got any info on this,heard alot of dutch stay there,

1) is the kids club operated by first choice?
2) is the food anygood?

any more info would be good

many thanks nick
Hi nick

I've book the Aqua Fantasy for August. From what I've found out, the resort is geared mainly for the Dutch and German, but they have English-speaking staff on site and can cater for the Brits.

From what I can gather, the kids club is run by an external company, and is aimed at the dutch-speaking kids, but again they can easily accomodate us Brits.

There are mixed reports on the food. Some people have said that it's not that good, then other people say it's excellent (depends on what you are used to really). The (inclusive) bars close dead-on 11pm.

The waterpark is open to the paying public, but hotel guests have a special entrance to the park. Someone has said that the paying public get into the waterpark an hour before the hotel guests are allowed, but I don't know how true it is.

I was at Pegasos Palace 2 years ago and loved it (apart from the freezing cold pools).
thanks, just one more question , what is it like for mossies there, as it was really bad at the pegasus palace last year.
hi topsey, how was the holiday, was the hotel good, also once again anyone know about mozzies there, was really bad at the pegasus. still havent booked yet but thinking about it
Hi, I have just booked what I think is a bargain to the Aqua Fantasy Hotel, 2 weeks 9th July 2007 £1400! (There is still some left) We are a family of four with 2 boys 9 and 13. Have done a little research and found there is a lot more to this site than advertised. Also First Choice are this year running their own childrens club and this does include a club for TEENAGERS, which was a concern for my 13 year old. This was not originally our first choice hotel but I have to say we are all excited now as its only 2 weeks away. Is there anyone going the same time as us? Would like to hear from you. Sue
have booked we are are flying out on the 8th july from stansted, only a few weeks to go
Hi Nicdown - How many of you are going/age of children? Did you book last minute like us? Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.