Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Archers Holidays
31 Posts
I'm considering booking a guided tour with Archers Direct. It's alot of money so I'm wondering if anyone here has used them. They do have holiday reviews on their website but need some further reassurance. :?:
My cousin has gone with Archers many times.Last year she did the Cuba tour and everything was excellent.Next year she is going on their 20 day China tour.She is very fussy and used to use Kuoni before going with Archers.I have been on the Travelsphere National parks tour which I can recommend.
They are the direct sell trading division of Cosmos Holidays
Thanks for your replies.
:D
Looks like Memphis here I come for the Aug 97 30th anniversary Elvis touring holiday!

Thankyouverymuch.

Slim.
Book as soon as possible for the August celebrations at Graceland. The Heartbreak hotel is almost sold out during the month. I here that a lot of the downtown Memphis hotels are also very busy during the celebrations and availability reduced.
Ron - Archers Direct have that free insurance deal again but only with bookings made by 29 December. Just had a look on their website:
Just visited their website again and they actually have holiday reviews on there.
slimpickins wrote:

I'm considering booking a guided tour with Archers Direct. It's alot of money so I'm wondering if anyone here has used them. They do have holiday reviews on their website but need some further reassurance.

slim ... in view of your apparent close connections with Archers Direct, it is perhaps unfortunate that you need to ask our members for reassurances before booking your holiday with them. Perhaps this is something which other prospective customers should take into account before booking their holidays with Archers.

Or were you just posing as a potential customer in the hope of re-directing our members to the Archers website ? Perhaps that is something else which members should consider when reading any recommendations for the company. :roll:

David :wave
Had booked this tour to depart 1st October 2007 in February, but have just been told this tour will not be going and been offered an earlier date in September. However when I phoned the company to ask if this tour would definitely go, they said they still did not have enough people booked, so couldn't guarantee it would go either. Has anyone had the same sort of problem, and did you get a holiday at all.
On 21st July 2005 at 07:30pm, annemac101 said:
Has anyone any experience of archers direct ,we are thinking of doing a tour of rome venice florence and a week in sorrento has
  • Edited by Jo165 2019-08-16 18:44:23
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.