Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I have asked for these apartments to be added to our review page.
If anyone has visited these apartments , you can add your review
HERE

Kath HT Admin
Has anyone found any reviews on these yet???

I'm booked here for September and can't find ONE review!!

:?
Has anyone found any reviews on these yet???

I'm booked here for September and can't find ONE review!!

:?
this is all i can find on this hotel.
http://www.toibiza.com/en/hotel/apartamentos-arcomar-bahia-san-antonio-72.html

cant say i have ever been that far round the bay so cant help you anymore im afraid!
Have not stayed in these myself but I am pretty sure I passed them everyday during my stay in San An Bay. If I am correct then they are right in the Centre of the Bay . They are across from the Bull Bar and Millenium Bar. If I am correct they have a large supermarket underneath For location you could not get better and they seemed quiet enough everytime you passed. I presume the pool etc is at the back and the enterance is on the main street. I am sure you will have a great time and enjoy.Orry I cant be of anymore help
Hi, I stayed at the Arcomat apartments last year. They are fantastic. Big apartments with a separate lounge and dining area. The pool is at the back and really quiet. The bar is very spanish but sells english food as well. Enjoy!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.