America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Unfortunately, when you stay at a Disney Resort, you dont get a free parking 'pass' as such. They give you an A4 sheet to put on your car dashboard which has your surname, resort name and the dates you are staying on it. When you drive into the parks, the person at the 'toll-booth' can see the piece of paper and allow you through.

As the dates are on the sheet, no-one will have one for the future. Also, dont be fooled by the people on eBay selling things like this - you might end up forking out for something that doesnt work when you get there!

GG x
No probs. Unfortunately, Disney have thought of everything when it comes to people avoiding the parking costs :(
You will have a fantastic time in Disneyworld - im very jealous - we've been lucky enough to go the past 3 years in a row - feels strange not planning a Disney trip this year!

http://www.allears.net is a great website for all things Disneyworld related - you can even get Restaurant Menu's there - great for planning where you are going to eat each day :)
Have a great holiday :)
GG x
thanks for your Help. I am so sure we will have a great time xx Jules
We sometimes used to drive to the Swan & Dolphin hotels, park there and catch the free Disney transport into the parks. It can work out much quicker than parking in the main car parks if you're going to Magic Kingdom (use the bus) or EPCOT (use the boat to get directly to World Showcase) and MGM (again use a boat)

We've never been stopped at the gate of these 2 hotels but it's a couple of years since we were last there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.