Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
ARILLAS Bay
6 Posts
i dont know about arillas bay but we were in arillas in september and its beautiful. not a brilliant nightlife but really good food everywhere. lovely people for example we got caught in a shower with 2 babies and the owner of the bar took us back to our apartments in his car and it was the first time we had been in there, unfortunately also last as we went home next day, just as weather changed which was only good spot about going home
Thanks Jag, as you may have seen by the date we have now been and come home. We agree with you completly it is a lovely little friendy place. Couldn't have been made more wecome by everybody. Some great walks and a nice quite beach. Have booked again for May & October we loved it that much. :D
glad you loved it too. sorry about dates i felt quite foolish after id sent reply then realised. :oops: was weather okay it seemed to be getting cooler and rainy when we left at 10th september
Fantastic weather, the week before they had had 2 storms , one really bad that had washed the little wooden bridge that goe's over the stream right into the sea. But the sun shone for us all week. Domitris from Broklis say's the first 2 week,s in October is the best time to go, as it's usally horrable here and nice there. By the way there is a naturist beech there as well if anybody's intrested. Viv :wink:
Hi in 2000 I moved to Arillas for almost a year and would advise anybody to go. The place is lovely I used to work in the little shop next to Coconut bar with Yiota. (Anyone going soon tell her hello, she has lots of pictures up of me and my friends also my daughter) I met my husband and I got married over there and got pregnant :love

My parents have also bought a house up by Roda. I stayed there from May until November then moved on to Athens for xmas. Arillas is perfect for families and couples beautiful beach including nudist one :lol: The people are more than friendly and always want to help. Im no longer with my husband now though been divorced for almost a year. I have met my childhood sweetheart and we plan to marry in Rhodes in 2006 (any help on that one would be great!!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.