Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
nice to hear you had a lovely time. Sounds like a great place.

Where did you stay?
We stayed at the Akti arila hotel which is in the middle of the resort opposite the bars. Would not stay there again but, would go back to arillas
Jacqui glad you had a good time in Arillas, what was the weather like? i'm going to sidari in 30 days time and can't wait, look forward hearing from you. Regards Laura xxx
The weather was fantastic it got hotter every day. When we left it was scorching. Some days the breeze was stronger than others and to be honest it was lovely to have as the sun was so hot. Hope you have a great holiday Jacqui
been to Arilles a couple of times
We found it a little two busy for us but nice though.
Is Strewby still there with his owner Costas his restaurant used to be great
But the last time we went the service was awful everyone including regular visitors were complaining which was such a shame as it is in such a perfect position. If your a regular to Arilles you will know why the restaurant had changed!!!
Is the life guard still walking round strutting his stuff.
And I will never forget the sizzling beef at the chinese mouth watering.
Lovely resort the clay works wonders!!!! But it just that little bit too busy for us.
The last time we went the beach had started to get quite crowded and lots of greek lads were constantly playing football which can get irritating.
We stayed at the Mathraki apartments which were nice and tucked out of the way so were pretty quiet. Only noise was the usual louts revving motorbike engines at night.
Nice place to go if you have children.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.