Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
My partner who works for TUI just did a tour of many of the hotels in Rhodes, and this hotel was her fave - she wants to go there!!!

It is quite a new hotel, everything is spotless, very pretty grounds, nice pool, spacious cool air conditioned restaurant, shows every evening, lots of daytime activities too.

As for its location its in a quiet area but with shops, bars and restaurants close by. A few children there, but if you book through Thomson in the UK it is classed as a gold hotel, so no child bookings accepted, though children may appear from other operators abroad such as German companies.

The hotel is a good base for further exploration of the island. Jemma would recommend it 100% for a holiday!
Thanks for replying. Could you ask your girlfriend if she thinks it's value for money booking the all-inclusive deal. Also is there a decent local bus service. What is the pool area like, plenty of sunbeds and spacious?

Thanks
:)
The pool area is large and plenty of room. Jemma didnt actually stay at the hotel so cant comment on the food or whether or not to go all inclusive. Looking through her notes she made while there, she has written down the following:-

- close to shops, bars and restaurants, but resort as a whole is fairly quiet
- lots of facilities available at the hotel, such as mini market on site, hair dresser, jewllers, internet cafe, car hire on site

Food options there is a buffet and al-a-carte available in the evenings on the outside pool terrace.

Daytime - lots of activities, all day. Bowles, darts, water workouts, trivia quizzes,

Evenings - outdoor stage and seating area, shows at 2030. 2100 and 2300 - Gold Hotels are renowned for good entertainment

Rooms - if you upgrade to a superior room you get bigger room, better views, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrobes, slippers, fruit and wine on arrival, and some rooms have hi fi systems with cds available in reception,

Hope this helps - Jemma said she would definately choose this hotel for her own next holiday.
Thanks for going to the trouble of looking this up for me, all I need to do now is get my hubby to cast an eye over the brochures! 8)
Spent 2 weeks at this hotel in June '04. Best hotel we've ever stayed in. Staff were really friendly and the waiters and bar staff couldn't do enough for you. The standard rooms are lovely and very spacious. Would recommend paying extra for a sea view. We paid extra for to go all inclusive the day after we arrived at the hotel. Definately worth it as drinks could be expensive in the hotel. Food was great with a good choice at all times. Didn't feel the need to eat out elsewhere. The all inclusive option allowed us 1 meal per week in the a la carte restaurant. We hired a car for 3 days from Rodos car hire (next door to the hotel). Good value, a good selection of cars and and excellent way to see round the island. Would definately go back to this hotel.
I read the posts with interest, this hotel is on our shortlist for early next year (2005). I have read on some other sites that there is stiff competition for sunbeds (not that old chestnut) how true is this, do they charge for them and do they provide matresses/towels etc?

Thanks
We didn't have a problem getting sunbeds. There was plenty of them and most had parasols. No mattresses for the sunbeds but they were comfy enough. Sunbeds were free of charge. Beach towels were free and could be changed at the hotel shop at the end of each week.
:D I am getting married at the Atlantica Imperial Resort in May this year and can't wait!! Having read all previous comments about the resort in general it just confirms what I have already heard about it from other people I know. So thanks!

I don't suppose anyone who has been married at this reort can let me know how they got on - What was the Wedding co-ordinator like? How organised are they? We have a week at the resort topping up our sun tans before being married in the second week, so need to make sure every last detail is planned! Bit of a worrier(obviously!)
hiya! you may have read in posts above that i visited this hotel in
july, its fab! we had a tour around with the wedding co-ordiantor
there-she was lovely, she advised of all the things they do!
theres hairdresser on site, and the co-ordinator will try thier best with any
requests and last minute arrangements.
we went to the part of the poolside where they hold the wedding!
well all i could say is WOW!!!!! its so beautiful,perfect! stunning grounds
in fact we are hoping to book for 2006 (with wedding).
all the best! jem
Thanks so much for your reply. :D Am looking forward to it even more now! Claire xx
:D I have been reading the reviews on this hotel with interest as i too am getting married there in may this year, we fly on the 21st.

All i can say is that im even more excited now i have read all these fantastic reviews.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.