Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi has everyone has anyone been to this hotel this year, We went about 4 years ago just before they started all the alterations. We are going last week in Auguest. would be glad of any advise given .

Thanks Nasher :hols
Public areas and the pools are great. Main pool has some activities during the day, there is a separate pool for small children with a pirate ship, and also a quiet adults only pool.
Most of the rooms have now been refurbished, but work to update those is still continuing.
There is also an indoor pool with jacuzzi, and a large new entertainment area in the basement.
someone has told me a lot of the shops on the main drag in limassol have closed is this true?
Can`t say I noticed a lot of closed shops, certainly nothing compared to my local high st. Did notice quite a few shops selling fur coats etc. The mind boggles as the it was so hot who would buy them.
Has anyone stopped at the above hotel recently. will welcome any onfo :hols you are able to give, ie rooms food.

Thanks Nasher
Nasher have you looked at the hotel review forum? there is a review frm last month

yasus
wizard
the ayrshire tripper wrote:
Can`t say I noticed a lot of closed shops, certainly nothing compared to my local high st. Did notice quite a few shops selling fur coats etc. The mind boggles as the it was so hot who would buy them.

That reminds me of a holiday to Rhodes many years ago. All the shops in the walled area seemed to sell either fur coats or umbrellas :que

But in Cyprus, you will see a real mixture of dress for the ladies, even in the local shops and offices. They are either very casually dressed or look like they've just come out of a nightclub.

Sorry :offtop but I just had to share that with you....
Hi Can anyone help me , does anyone know the e-mail address for this hotel.

Thanks XXX
Merged with existing topic which has the email address on Page 1.

luci :wave
individual hotel contacts are not listed, for all atlantica group use

Email: info@atlanticahotels.com

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.