Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
Hi Jaime

I've requestd this hotel be added to the reviews section.

Pippy :D
Not stayed at this hotel but stayed at the Alpina in Seefeld which was absolutely brilliant.

Seefeld is a fantastic place, so many nice places round and about, lots of nice walks and great train/bus journeys from Seefeld. It has a lovely little sqaure with nice cafe bars where you can sit and watch the world go by.

A definite is to go to Mittenwald (Germany)on the train which you can get direct from Seefeld. It is only about 20 mins away if I remember correctly.
Also we took the train into Munich from Seefeld but a good tip we got from Inghams (our Tour operator) was NOT to buy your ticket direct from Seefeld which costs about 54 Euros but buy a ticket from Seefeld to Mittenwald (about 11 Euros) and then buy a ticket once the train leaves Mittenwald (Munich is on the same line) from Mittenwald to Munich at a cost of about 11 Euros. So you can save about 30 Euros per person doing it this way. Something to do with when you buy in Mittenwald you are buying Germany to Germany whereas Seefeld to Munich is Austria to Germany!!

If you have any questions re Seefeld feel free to ask.
If anyone would like to post a review for this hotel, please do so HERE.

Many Thanks.

(Jaime, I hope I requested the correct hotel!).

Pippy :D
Thanks Sugarbabe and Pippy!

Will pass this onto my sister.

:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.