Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Going to Serensis jabeque Apts in Fegueteras in August
Would be grateful for any recomendations of bars restaurants to go to and avoid,
Firstly myself and my 2 mates are staying in san antonio for 3 nights 4 days for my birthday over the 25th of august to the 28th of August, we are just in our 30's and we last went to ibiza was exactly 10 years ago, we are not planning to go to a good club over the three nights but just one club as i think our dancing/raving days are sadly at an end, my birthday is on the 28th, so sunday night is going to be our main night that we are hopefully be going to a good club but we dont know which one, the music we like is old skool,hip hop, r&b etc,(no rave) so with that in mind which club should we go to?
Are there any bars in the west end area that people recommend we should go to that's best for the women and having a great laugh?
Pacha in Ibiza town has an urban music room, although Ibiza is not the sort of place you find much of that sort of music.
Was told by reps in San An that Ground Zero and Highlander are good bars in the town, I will be testing that theory in 2 weeks!
If you like 70/80's music, Funky Flares in the West End in San Antonio is good.....
personally i think Ground Zero is Fab. great staff and refreshing break from dance.
Pink Panther in the bay is superb really friendly staff, good family bar with competitions. Bucaneros in the bay is another decent place, BN3 in the bay is good and also sells fantastic meals, well worth a visit.
the three monkeys in playa den bossa is very friendly and really good with the children, loads of good acts nearly every night, and the landlord plays a mean guiter when he is sober :D internet service is also available aswell and bar food
can anyone recommend any good familly bars in playa den bossa and any with discos on which will be suitable for me and my 16 year old daughter

thank you jo x
Try the Ship Inn at the top of the West End. Its the last bar on the strip, and you get a lot of workers in there.

Scott, the manager, is my bro-in-law!

jim
We've had a couple of good nights in Murphys Bar in Playa d'en Bossa - but make sure you go inside though (down the steps). They also serve Bulmers cider which was a refreshing change after almost 2 weeks of all-inclusive lager!
big ben is fine for all ages.playa den bossa
Is there a bar called 'the red lion' in es cana? my uncle has been told to look for it, apparantly it's a very good english bar???? :think - i can't remember it :que

cheers

M :wave:
the red lion is at the side of rockafellas bar next to the sandic appartments on the road up to the hippy market on the right,ive never been,but have walked past a few times. mo.
Red Lion is still there and going strong !

Popped in last week and it was packed for the Karaoke around 11.30pm.

John
oh thats good new my husband and I are flying out on the 27th of this month, this will be our 3rd year in es cana and we really like the lion, is it still owned by the same people?
I believe so......but don't ask me thier names :think

John
Nice bar in es cana for couples or with little ones in buggys, just straight up the road from the little fair, called Rio's bar, good thing is which ever you choose only a 10 min walk to the furthest one, Nice clean bar out of the hussle and bustle, tables outside with sky tv, very nice at night candles on tables, inside air conned, they have one game of bingo at 10pm followed by a quiz and then karioke, good fun
Red Lion going strong they are friends of my son in laws parents, and the family spend the two weeks they are there each year nightly in there, we did not try it as it was to hot and with two buggys we tended to use the hotel and the Rio bar which was very airy at night, but if you love karioke supposed to be a good night
Just returned from Figuretas. First time for 10 years. My favourite bar/cafe is still going strong; the Osiris, it's opposite the Jabeque. Give it a go, tasty tucker and cold beer. I also recommend Finnegans on the top road, near the cig shop. The food is excellent. Up early in the morning? pop into Cafe Monaco, excellent early morning coffee and toast served with a welcoming smile. Can't recommend the Queen Vic, most expensive San Miguel (bottles) I had. My kids favourite from many moons ago, the Bull bar is now crap. JD's, close to the Bull Bar is excellent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.