Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
going Cala Llonga in September,where are the best child friendly Bars/Eateries/Places to visit?? :que
went to Red Lion last year the staff were abrupt and not very freindly, took ages to get our order taken there was only us twelve in! wouldn't reccomend this bar though it was early in the season, if you want to go to a family bar in Es Cana go to popeyes, it's just on the front up from the beach, tel em mama Ann sent you!!!! :rofl Toni & Tina are top people.

Maeve x :wave:
Can anyone recommend some family places in Es cana, we go in under 2 weeks and i would like to take a little list ( i am a list person!) lol

We have 2 toddlers aged 2.5yrs in pushchairs - anywhere with play areas outside?
We are full board so just after nice places to go in the day time/evening time pubs etc.

Can you go sea fishing in Ibiza? ( not for me and the babies obviously lol )

We are staying at Invisa Ereso so directions from there would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance

Carol
Caroluk there are lots of places with play things for the kids but the one I saw that looks most suitable to toddlers is near to Seas Cafe, its on the side road not sure of the name but the area had mini slides and little tikes house for them to play in it looked very safe and had a gate to keep them safe, the bar area was seperate but close to the play area so Mums and Dads could enjoy a bit of adult time. Cocoon bar

The other places are on the way to the hippy market, a few bit s for younger kids.

Not sure about sea fishing but I am sure the rocky bit in front of the Zodiac had a few fishing there (if this is sea fishing).

If you go into Santa Eulalia I can recomend a lovely bar there for a drink, we have never eaten there but it looks very nice, its called Mariners at the very end of the sea front (opp end to Mariner) they have some enclosed play areas inside for the toddlers so you can relax while they play.Also if you walk along the river part at the side it leads to devils bridge where there are cats and ducks and geese, we always have a visit to here with some food for the ducks etc.
Christine. Thank you very much for your reply it is very much appreciated.

Have taken note of what you suggested and we will definitely try them out.
By sea fishing i was wondering if they had boat trips out to sea where my husband could do some sea fishing on board etc

Thank you

Carol.
I thought you meant a trip out to sea. Not seen any in Es Cana but Santa Eulalia may have some in the port/mariner area.

Have a good holiday.
Have a look at the 'boards' down by the harbour - sure I have seen boats advertising an evening fishing trip on there in the past.

John
Thanks John that's most helpful - Hubby will be pleased :tup

Carol.
Got back from Es Cana last night after a fantastic week away.
The Ses Esquarias bar (behind the Atlantic) has cheapests drinks, cocktails or a local spirit and mixer were only 2 euro,soft drinks 1 euro the food was cheap also but we never had time to try it has we found the bar on our last 2 days, it is a lovely chill out bar on an evening.

Popeyes had entertainment on an good priced food, drinks were 2 euros a pint of lager and a local spirit and mixer were 2.5 euros.We ate here a few times as the food was nice, my oh thought the hot chilli was great.

The bar to the Miami apartments had a pint for 2.5 euros, cocktails for 3 euros, we had lunch here a few times chips 1.5 euros, sandwiches and toasties 3 euros.It was a nice shaded spot right on the beach.

The Spainish bar opposite the reception to the Miaimi apartments was cheap for food and drink, we had a lunch there one day and it worked out very cheap.
im not 18 until july but im going on holiday in june and was wundarin if it will be difficuilt to get in the main clubs?
anywhere to place darts in San Antonio:?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.