Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
beaches/sea
7 Posts
hiya Llindy

I don't think you will need to bring beach shoes, we have never needed them for Tunisia except in the middle of the summer when the sand was too hot to walk on! the beach in PEK is very sandy rather than rocky or pebbley.

leanna xx
Hi Llindy :wave:

Must agree with leanna the beach is very nice and sandy and shelves gently in to the sea and you will be able to just walk in without requiring shoes, the sand does get very hot but might not be just as bad in October.

Here are some pictures of the beach and PEK http://travel.webshots.com/album/568540283GrfKwP?vhost=travel

Graham
thank you both for your replies , will leave the beach shoes at home

loved looking at the pic's , cant wait to get there now
Nice pics Graham, particularly the musical fountain. Just checked there were no shots of me as I'd have had to charge copyright. :rofl
Just checked there were no shots of me as I'd have had to charge copyright

Phew, I wasn't sure if that might have been you in disguise sitting in the sea in the first picture :D
Thanks Graham - not a bad likeness but that shade of pink isn't my colour! I love you too :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.