Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We stayed at the Atlantica Princess in Ixia last year and to be honest, it's the best holiday that we have ever had!!! The hotel was spotless, the staff were brilliant...very polite and genuinely friendly and the food was great..we stayed all inclusive, my daughter, who was only 3 at the time still hasn't stopped talking about the holiday and how much she really enjoyed herself. The First Choice Reps really pulled out all the stops to keep everyone happy...especially the kids!! We can't wait to go back there. :sun2
Thanks for that.
A work collegue also recommended that hotel. I'll look into it.
We are going to the Belvedere Beach hotle in Rhodes Town ,
have never been before but i will put a report on here when we get back .
it depends on where you want to go to. the west coast has a pepply beach and there is always a lot of wind whereas the east coast has a lovely sandy beach which is 5 km long. Just outside Faliraki towards Kalithea are some very good hotels such as Calypso (all inclusive), Blue Sea (I work there as a reservation manager), Esperos Palace (newly renovated over the winter) and at last the Palladium, a most luxirous 5-star hotel. There so many good hotels on the island and it is therefore difficult to recommend when you dont know what you prefer.

In Kolymbia - a very nice quiet resort too - is the Atlantica blue hotel (or something like that) which is very, very, good as well
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.