Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Jan
If you are looking for a laid back village then you would love Amoudi on Zante not far from Alykanas and Alykes. We stayed there in August and will be returning next year. 6 or so restaurants and not many more places to stay, just so laid back. Regarding the snorkelling not something I do but hubby and sons did a little, very shallow, will ask them later about what they saw, I am sure thay saw quite a few fish.
Irene
Thanks Irene if i could combine both holidays it would be heaven , my son loved the snorleling in zante and he also loved the laid back lifestyle in corfu so if we can get both wow :D
Hi Jan,
Hubby said they saw a lot of fish when snorkelling although many were the same type (he does it for fun, so not sure if your son is a serious at snorkelling whether he would be looking for more species etc).
For a laid back place I don't think you can beat Amoudi. There is a good site if you PM me I will let you know which one.
Irene
He does it for fun so would be fine i know the fish you mean we had an underwater camera in zante last time and got some fab photos
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.