Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Papa, I think I was the one who started the original post. I've no trouble in that dept. but was interested after reading an article on it. I remember your comment re snake oil, and to be honest, I would have been inclined to side with you re this, so it was interesting to read your comments regarding how you found it. I hope it may be of use to some posters here, who have delicate digestive works !
Alan
Hi papa,
where can you buy Bimuno?
I bought 3 packs for the price of 2 at their web site http://www.bimuno.com/ however the site appears to be down at present. It can also be bought from Boots on a 3 for 2 basis also. I've been using it running up to my trip but typically for me I've had a bit of Pre Dehli belly this week :duh

Boots price is the same at 6.99 for a pack of 30 sachets so with the 3 for 2 you get 90 sachets for £14
Rog :tup
EDIT:_ Web site back up now, lots of info on there :tup
  • Edited by okitsme 2010-03-24 07:50:50
We got ours from Tesco on a similar 3 for 2 deal.

I have to be honest I was really skeptical but from now on we will not go away without it.

I am not saying it is a cure all but it has certainly made a difference to us.

Been back a week now and stopped taking it on our last day.I now see my digestive system returning to its old ways.Going to give it another week and start taking it again.

Let you know my findings.

Papa
Hi Papa

Is it true that since your post it has been in short supply?

Think they must have had a run on it :rofl :rofl
Yes,

Think they should be paying me for the good press.

papa
Lol, I have been looking for it today, don't think its arrived in the wilds of Herefordshire yet :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.