Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa Experience
11 Posts
Hi Gemma

It is certainly different during the monsoon period. You are forced in a way to see lots of things you don't normally do and see. I'm glad you managed to get out and about. I will be catching up with Andrew & Michelle shortly on the 20th of this month for 3 weeks. It will be different for me this time as I am taking my son Jack (6). Gemma I shall have to check the Bhatti Bar out as I have never been. Last year I spent all of my time in Goa at monsoon time and came back at the end of September and then experienced the UK weather. At least when I get there it will be sunny. You must add some more details on your recent visit when you get chance. :)
Hi Gemma
welcome to HT! I see you are an oldtimer in Goa though :lol:
Goodness- I hope it stops raining very soon! We arrive in Goa on the 20th. November- is that this November or next?
Enjoyed reading about your trip, sounds like fun! :D
But another Gemma :shock: :lol:
Great report Gemma, the bar in Calangute was The Log Cabin, look foward to seeing your photos in the gallery,allan .
Gemma where is Bhatti Bar.
Fiona Is it November or October you will be in Goa :wink:
The Bhatti Bar directions:

Opposite the Casa Sea Shell Restaurant is the road to Panjim, head up the road and go over the Nerul Bridge and you come to a crossroads if you turn right you go to Coco Beach, if you turn left you come to the Bhatti Bar some 250 yards on the left.
Thanks stevem Will give it a go
Hi again,
I am leaving for Goa on Saturday morning. I'm so excited-It's like going for the first time all over again. I have to admit that I am glad it's going to be slightly better weather. Although I spoke to Richard on Sunday and he was telling me all about the thunderstorm a few weeks back-I wish I could have been there for that!!

It doesn't feel as if I have been back all that long, and it seems quite unreal that I am going again so soon. At least I'm not flying alone this time :) I'm meeting my friend Simon in London and flying with him-which is a good thing considering I got into trouble at Manchester airport last time!!! The log cabin!! I remember now (Thanks Allan). It was a really good night, it was when Ganesh was going on, and everyone was dancing and singing in the streets-it was amazing. There were all these men who I'm sure were drunk and little kids following a truck down the middle of the road. We should have something like that in the UK-we are so boring!!! Lol.

My friend rang the other day to say he'd had a message saying it was 35 over there-which I'm sure must mean lots of sunshine and no rain?!? Just think, 2 weeks of sleeping with the fans on and no more scarves and gloves at seven in the morning-heaven!!! haha, well I won't go on anymore and rub it in for those of you that aren't lucky enough to be going back yet. I hope it's a good as usual, then I'll have some stories to tell when I get home.

Love gemma x
I wish people would stop talking about Bhattis - if I can't get a table in January i'll not be happy!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.