Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Birthday cake!!
9 Posts
Mercadona do a decent range of pre made cakes... if you want one specially made you can call Steph on (0034) 600043572 who will be only too happy to help
Thanks for the reply. Is Mercadona the large supermarket that is at the bottom of the shopping precinct? and does Steph speak english? Sorry to be a pain. I will probably call Steph as a few of us are going and it would be nice to celebrate. Once again thanks for all your help.
yes that is the mercadona, and steph is english !
If you are planning on a special meal you might want to try contacting the restaurant direct. I went to Tenerife for my daughter's 18th birthday in October and we booked a table at Harleys in advance over the internet - they also arranged a cake with candles and the waiting staff all gathered round to sing happy birthday!
Thats brill. Many thanks for the info. I shall contact them. kindest regards
hi ya this is a good question was just about to ask it..
we are coming next week and rather then smuggling a cake in my case i need to buy one out there for my hubbys birthday.
We are staying at the tenerife princess/best tenerife hotel can someone tell me where near there i can buy a cake and where is the mercadona?
Hi there,

If you are staying at the Tenerife Princess, there is a great Supermercado just behind the hotel (opposite the Parque Santiago III apartments, next to the El Faro restaurant) that makes and sells great cakes. They also do cake decorations, and I am sure they will be able to help you find what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Gary D.
If you are staying at the Tenerife Princess there is a great Mercadona just up the road, come out of the Hotel and turn right walk up the road for about 300/400 yards you come to a roundabout, go straight across this and about a further 200 yards the road bears left, at this point there is a side road to the right, turn down there and its at the end on your left, everything you need and its cheaper, the locals all use it.
How did you get on with regard to the refurbishment going on at the Princess?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.