Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
bulgaria
3 Posts
Hi ...I'm going tomorrow to Golden Sands flying Newcastle to Varna with wife & two kids 15 & 12 self catering 4 star £1382 for 2weeks Amphora Palace next to Aquapolis water park.
The Amphora's child prices are up to 16 yrs unusual for Balkan Holidays as we have been paying adult prices for our 15 yr old since she was 12.

If any in your party are fussy eaters don't book anything more than B&B as the buffet style food is not worth the cash paid & it is still pretty cheap to eat out & the food in the restaurants is really good in most.

The prices in the resorts usually varies greatly the closer the shops,restaurants,bars are to the beach the higher the prices but these are still cheap compared to the euro zones around europe.

Travel into Varna & you can expect to pay alot less.

hope this helps any more questions pm me.

Stephen
We have been going to Bulgaria for many years and have always found breakfasts to be really nice there (with exception of 1 hotel in Sunny Beach when we were all inclusive). So like DOA I would suggest B&B or self catering. Wouldnt really recommend all inclusive. Theres a good choice of restaurants in both Sunny Beach and Golden Sands catering for all different tastes and excellent value. I am sure you will find that your money will go a long way.

Good luck with your choice!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.