Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Bus pass?
8 Posts
Yes you can, it cost's LM6 for the week, you can go anywhere and everywhere in Malta with them up to 11pm at night, they are fantastic value and worth every cent, we go to Malta on average 4 times a year and would highly reccomend doing this.

Regards
Sliema2
Sliema2 where do you buy these passes? :?
You can now buy them from any bus driver, or in the main bus depots at Valletta, Buggiba, or Sliema ferries.
Thanks for the info' Sliema2. We will be buying these in March when we take the in-laws over there. Nicky's parents have never flown before but I'm sure it will be nothing to them compared with the buses :wink:
Hi Mark & Nicky, this is the page link to the Malta bus website that tells you about the passes http://www.atp.com.mt/week_tickets.html as I said in previous postings these really are very good value and worth every cent, this effectively means that you can tour all the main sites and many off the beaten track much more cheaper than the price of one holiday companies organised tour.

Regards
Sliema2
Good point here.
Can you get them at a lower rate for children.
Mine are 6 and 4 and where going in May.
Cycleracer,
Sorry to say you will not get a lower rate for your children. Up to and including the age of three they can travel for free, from fourth birthday onwards full price :shrug
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.