Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi GFF, Yes that is Rams new place, we have been speaking to him recently, I thought I was hearing things when he told me the name, Let me know what is is like, send Ram Davy & my love, and ask him to reserve a table for me for Mon

Lin
Hi Lin b hope u and Davy are ok hope wedding plans going good
see you 14th nov. when you see ram give him our love. Dont drink
the place dry leave some for us. chris ade. :rofl :lol:
Hi Chris and Ade, I will try and save you some, but feel that I need to do a consumer testing survey to make sure its up to standard, will send Ram your love, Brian has gone back to the fishermans, see you all soon, Lin & Davy
Hi all
Hi Lin!! you here now?? anyway yes Ram previously of Fishermans cove and Kenny of tiger palms have opened the Cactus shepherds pie Restaurant. it is brill, gorgeous food we have been a few times now and consistently good, and cheap, its really handy for us as just opp our house!! its just along from Julias shop and as previously mentioned Lawande stores, he is getting a pool table and big screen and has asked that all his 'friends' from uk plse come and support him
Chilly
Thanks for that chilly, I am glad it is going well and the food is good, I arrive Mon, so may pop down to see Ram.
I told him you arrive Monday he is really excited, obviously thinks a lot of you, hope to catch you i am only across the road, safe journey
Chilly
I have just come back from Goa after 4 weeks and have drove past Cactus Shepherds pie loads of time and laughed my head off each time!! What a crazy name!! I didn't know it was a new place, but now after hearing you all raving about it I will check it out sometime. I fly back out this Friday 4th Nov for 5 months so will have time to give it a bash!!
Hi everyone

Im back in Goa on 30th Jan. Can you let me know where Rams new restaurant is in relation to the Fishermans Cove or the Canarra Bank? I know where Bobs inn is, but not sure where Julias or Lewandes are

If anyone goes in the next week or two, can you let Ram know that Dave & Nanette will come and try his new place out in two weeks

Thanks!
Nannette,
Rams place is kind of in "no mans land", if you turn left at the top of Fishermans Cove Road and head towards Calangute, Rams place is on the left hand side after the football pitch (If you reach Bob's Inn you've gone too far). Just ask any taxi driver I'm sure they all know it by now as it's packed every time I go or pass by.
Goldenflipflop
Thanks golden flip flop
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.