Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
cala egos
10 Posts
Hi,
Most of Cala Egos is fairly flat so it depends where you are staying,
there is a small incline to the front of the Rocamarina hotel and then a hill down to the Marina and a hill back up to Cala D'or, We have a wheelchair there for my mom and it can be hard work in the heat.
Plenty of taxis about to get around though if you want them.
Steve.
Was there last year we found it a fairly flat resort, stayed at Corfu Marina
We stayed at the Skorpios Marina with my parents last year and my Mum has breathing problems, but she managed fine as long we didn't rush her, most of it is flat. The airport can be a bit of a hike and we did have assistance there.
thanks for your replys, we are staying at the rocamarina and really looking forward to it :tup
I have stayed at the Skorpios, I have some problems walking but managed fine. There was a wee tourist train thingy too to take you further afield.
Sis in law was thinking of going to Skorpios

Whats it like
Its years ago I went, about 11, so I am sure its changed a lot since then but we loved it, right on the beach and with a lovely pool area
we were there last year, lovely location, rooms good but the food was a bit english for me as i like to try and eat local food, but we would probably go back if the price was right.
went to Skorpios last year had a fab time, the best thing about it for us was the choice of either using the pool or having a dip in the geogous clear sea and not having to pack a bag to venture to a beach, would recommend for a family. Debbie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.