Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
hi baggie it will be quiet as i think it is called sa paissa the good restaurant and try the castle (looks like a castle) the leg of lamb is enormous. used to be a nice little kids club.aswell with a snack bar just outside and they had opened a chicken takeaway not my thing but keeps the kids happy. also someone has also said by law they have to do a menu of the day (menu del dia) i think it thats what it is portions not as big but still good value.

hope this is of some use :x
Hello there,

We stayed in Cala en Porter a couple of years ago in a villa and loved it. It is a fair bit quieter than if you go in the summer, but we quite liked it like that. There's plenty of places to eat / drink etc. Our favourite was Bar Lorengo, owned and run by a spanish family who were really friendly, great food and they welcomed children - as does everywhere. There are banks where you can exchange / draw money from. The Caves of Xoroi (think thats how you spell it) are worth a visit too, especially good in the evening if there's a good sunset!
Hope this helps,

Bec
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.