Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
calan porter
3 Posts
yes there is a lot of steps but a road also goes to the beach it is a bit steep you can drive down if you have a car or the walk is better than the steps. very nice quiet resort last time i was there we had two villas joined together they where just finishing bukding a few more shops etc. it is abit dearer than other spanish resorts but i think worth it :P
Hello, Calan Porter is a lovely resort but not suitable for disabled as it is very hilly and there are indeed a lot of steps down to the beach. There is a steep windy hill that goes down from the centre to the beach and there is a car park at the bottom so the steps can be avoided. There is also a little land train that goes from the centre, around the town and down to the beach too, but it can be expensive. Hope you have a nice holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.