Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
We loved Calella de P, and certainly wouldn't let restaurants put us off from returning, but then again i'm veggie and i give foreign restaurants a wide berth! :D
We loved it too and will be going back for sure - but we also love our food very much and going out for a nice meal each eveing is a big part of our holiday for us.

It would be nice to know peoples recommendations for good places to eat so that when we go back we are armed with some info!
I'm jealous mate, i'd love to go out and have some nice meals, but i just can't trust these restaurants, and usually they don't cater for me anyway :(
hello,can anyone tell me what calella is like in early july its not to rowdy like lloret de mar as i have been told much appreciated for any feedback norma. :cheers
Hey Norma,

I've only been in September, so can't really help, but i imagine that like most resorts it will be busy

However, it's a much more cosmopolitan resort so i wouldn't expect it to be as chavved up as some of the other ones are in July. Also, it's generally thought of as a quieter place, so don't imagine there will be too many stag do's on the go! :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.