Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi, I assume you're travelling further afield than Llanfranc! and from La Siesta.

Get the bus/coach from across the road to the bus terminal by Lidl (just stay on it and you can't miss it).

A couple of years ago we stayed there but did our travelling by organised coach trips but at the bus staion they do go to places far and near. You just need to go there to get further info.

Not much help I'm afraid but it's a start :(
Thanks, i'll have a nosy around

Only there for a week, so i might just be content to explore the area around the campsite :)
that should leave you plenty of time to top up the tan then 8)
Well, given the 'summer' we have had this year, that might be a good idea!! Of course, when i say the area around the campsite, that could be anything within 20km!! :lol:

Thanks for the help, not always as easy to get info for CDP, as it is for Estartit :)
The bus outside the campsite takes you into Parafrugel, there you can get a bus anywhere, just remember best in the mornings as shops shut for the afternoon if it's shopping your after, you can go to estartit, palamos pria de aro, not spelt that right, you can walk to llfranc thats a must, and tamarui is lovely,
you can get a bus to Estartit, Rosie?

That's interesting, might pay a visit to my regular haunt!! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.