Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
can't give you proper advice but this site may help.
a local forum in Roda, Corfu.

http://www.rodaonline.org/

Guessing that fish and veggies are OK providing the sauce etc is wheat free

Mods, not sure if this link to another forum contravenes the forum rules, if so please delete .
ok Del
I know this site... but bare in mind that's Greek food varies tremendously from area to area, for example the Ionian islands were once ruled by the Venetians so has a staple diet with a fair amount of wheat pasta either in normal shapes and sheets or as a rice substitute

copy the following and print it for them to take

""Έχω δυσανεξία στη γλουτένη και δεν πρέπει να φάει οποιαδήποτε τροφή με αλεύρι σίτου, μικρόβιο ή πετρελαίου σε αυτό, παρακαλώ να με βοηθήσει με ό, τι μπορώ να φάω""

yasus
wizard
Many thanks for the advice, I'll certainly print and take with us, thanks again alison
oh i forgot the translation... basically it says

I am gluten intolerant and cannot eat wheat flour, germ or oil please can you help me

slap my wrist.... sorry

yasus
wizard
That's what my mother in law did, worked a treat if there was any doubt. Laminate it though so it doesn't get damaged in rain or leaky bottles.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.