Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
There are 4/5 Indian restaurants around the area that you are staying in all have their good points and bad. However the worst is definately the one that is on Buggiba Square opposite Fat Harry's
Gandi's indian has always been our favorite for many years.
Mosta road,st pauls bay, opposite petrol garage.
have tried all others once,but gandi's food is very good
and the inside is also very nice and the staff are excellent.
There is a semi decent Indian restaurant near St Josephs church at Msida creek, the chap that owns it is actually of Indian origin not just a local with a turban pretending to be Indian, I'm not mad on Indian food these days probably had to much and cooked it too often over the years so a bit bored of it now, however this wasn't bad at all and Mrs Sliema2 loved it although she is a curry addict, the prices were ok as we were paying locals prices not tourist prices, this was a couple of years ago now but I'm pretty sure it's still there but sorry can't remember the name of it but it's easy to find.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.