Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Tina

I can recommend Conny's restaurant in the Kemer area of Side, you will need to get a taxi as it is on the other side of the peninsula - it's only a 5 minute ride, if that. We celebrated our anniversary there and it was lovely. It's a bit more sophisticated than some of the restaurants in the area and has a good atmosphere. It's a small hotel and restaurant owned by a Danish couple, they are very attentive and hospitable, it's a nice place to celebrate a special occasion. Hope this helps.

Lara
We had some really special meals at 'Memet's at the ruins'. Beautiful setting and wonderful food. You would need to ask where it is when you get there, as we were staying at the other side of Side than the Arum, so couldn't direct you. It's famous so someone will know where it is in relation to your hotel.
Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.