Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We are all booked up now :cheers 17 October until late May, it will be hard work but someones got to do it :rofl :rofl :rofl
sounds good then lets get the list going!! thats if its ok with the mods? i will set it up :tup we are booked too from October 17th with no fixed return date ... we will see on that one ... hope its May but not sure. Are we on the same flight then meagain as planned??? ;) please get your names and dates coming in .. :cheers I will start it off with us three and add names as they come... so looking forward to it :clap
Meagain what dates you popping home in march?
Mods could we please have a sticky as in previous years if thats ok :)
Chilly
Are we on the same flight

Yes Chilly, have booked the seats right behind you and Mike :cheers
:clap oh really excited now!!!! cant wait! hope you dont snore!! :rofl
chilly
hope you dont snore!

Do you think I will be able sleep with you and 'er Ladyship nattering away ten to a dozen :rofl

We will be popping back home for a couple of weeks just after your birthday and will be back in Goa about 2.30 pm the 20 th March, so might make the meet that night but not sure as we won't be in the posh seats on that flight (unless we get an upgrade), as we used our Jet airmiles to get free economy return flights

We are a couple of very happy bunnies now the flights are booked
Chilly, we will be there December 19 and 26 and January 2. Looking forward to seeing you again.
As there is a new sticky for 2012 / 2013 I will lock this topic,

BrenLiz can you add your dates to the new sticky topic above that covers the 2012 / 2013 season meets :tup
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.