Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Nichola,

Yes there are ATMs and, indeed, bank branches in Albena - there's a Postbank ATM and branch in the Central Bazar. The only thing that I have found is that Postbank ATMs won't accept the Nationwide Flex Account Debit Card but all others, that I have tried, will.

Baldur
Hi Nichola.
I can confirm what Baldur says re ATMs, you shouldn't have any problems.
As for your daughter's birthday, what sort of things is she into? There is a riding school there, if that's of any interest, plus some of the excursions, like the jeep safari, may appeal. If you can give us a better idea, we might be able to suggest something ...
hi thanks for your quick responses my daughter likes anything girly and loves animals so the horse riding might be good and i have read about the dolphin place in varna she would love that the only problem isshe would want to bring one home :lol: what other excursions are there from albena
There are four cash ATM's in the lobby of the Hotel Dobruja in the centre of resort (tallest hotel) these take all cards. Tonyt.
Nichola, the horse riding is about 2/3 of the way up the hill towards the bis station; if you get the noddy train, get off at the Hotel Ralitsa, and walk back down.
You can also do a jeep safari (good fun!), a trip up to the Danube & go on a boat, take a trip over the border onto Romania, or go to Varna & the Dolphinarium. There is also a Bulgarian theme night which is very good. there are probably others, bu I can't remember them all ...
Thank you for you help and suggestions they are very apprecited. I cannot wait to get there only 22 weeks tommorrow sad i know i am counting down. :)
there is also an atm in the gergana hotel which is next to albena beach club...although it didn't work all the time so you may be best heading into the main resort to the bigger hotels which have atms as well. you can always ask your rep, they will put you in the right direction!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.