Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Cay Beach
8 Posts
The Cay Beach used to be called the Princess beach apartments/bungalows, they can be found on the gran canaria map at number 47 with the name "Princess".
hope that helps,
I can't leave a link as this uselsss board wont let me. i can type the majority of it, just add www at the start.
Rich
gran-canaria-info.com/general/maspalomas_map.html
lamf39 wrote:

I can't leave a link as this uselsss board wont let me.

If HT is not to your liking, please feel free to leave and find one you prefer.

The reason that new members are not allowed to post links is to prevent spamming of the forums by those who have no other interest in the forums.

luci
Hi Vivian :wave: The Cay Beach looks a nice complex there are pics on the thomson site, it is very close to HOLIDAY WORLD which has a fair, bowling, cafe's and bars etc. The dunes are about 25/30 min walk or a 3/4 euro taxi ride. The FARO 2 cc is about a 10 min walk with it's shops bars etc. PDI is not far in a taxi again 3/4 euros, and in the other direction Maspalomas beach with it's dunes and lighthouse, and the boulovard with it's array of shops cafe's bars and restuarants where you can sit with a drink/coffee and relax,
If HT is not to your liking, please feel free to leave and find one you prefer.

I've been a member here for a few years my original username has been disabled because of a problem of none of my making, I feel your ego and attitude is ridiculous, maybe you should simply grow up, this is the internet baby.
if you dont like my attitude please feel free to leave and find an attitude you prefer!!!!!!
lamf39 wrote:
I've been a member here for a few years my original username has been disabled because of a problem of none of my making

funny, thats not what we found when we investigated - as was explained to you by me via pm.
Luci has explained the situation re providing links.
Perhaps you should consider whether you wish to remain a member here- and further posts such as the last couple will mean you will have the decision taken out of your hands for you.
Vivian- sorry about this.
I feel your ego and attitude is ridiculous, maybe you should simply grow up, this is the internet baby.
if you dont like my attitude please feel free to leave and find an attitude you prefer!!!!!!

No-one is speaking to our moderators in this manner - account banned.
:que Flipping eck, all I did was ask a question.LOL.
I know this kind of thing sometimes happens
dont worry about it.
I got an answer to the question and for that
I am very grateful.
Cheers Viv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.