Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi maureen not been on this ship but its a sister to the Galaxy and i think any review of the Celebrity X ships should be the same its given a good rating in the Berlitz guide as a 'premium 4 star plus, sorry i have no more info but the read up is good :tup

Roger
The Berlitz 2010 guide gives this ship 1523 points from 2000. She entered service late 1997, passengers from 1870-2682 depending on 3/4 berth cabin uptake etc.

Main comments from Berlitz are:

Interior decor is elegant & understated. The ship is efficiently run, with very good service.
Suitable for well travelled couples and singles of 40+ who are seeking a large ship with sophisticated environment, good itineries, fine food and good European service delivering an onboard product that is well above avaerage.

Anything else you would like to know just come back again e.g. I can give you the Berlitz points for ships you have been on, which is always a good way to compare.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.