Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Mercury Direct
4 Posts
Hi Dave, they are very similar in style to Chevron and offer much the same sort of thing, all in all they are quite good and offer some fairly good deals and services.

Regards
Sliema2
Cheers Sliema2, I had a look at the Chevron site and the Plaza Hotel but it only came up with halfboard and not B&B like you said you had when you last went there, thats why I am now looking at the Mercury site.
They do have some good deals just have to keep looking for the time that I want to go.

Thanks Dave

P S not long for you (a' what ) I bet bet you can smell the pasta :wink:
Hi Dave, yes I can almost smell the Ravioli's and taste the Chianti from here, with regards to Chevron they do always offer a B&B reduction, we are using them in November to stay at the Marina and we have got our B&B reduction knocked off the Half Board price, best thing for you to do would be to order a brochure and you will see it very clearly in black and white on each hotels page.

Ciao for now
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.