Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
We going 2nd May 2009 for 2 weeks so i will let you know.

When are you actually going?
I know you can get Mayfair on the mainland so perhaps Menorca also :tup
How much can I expect to pay for Amberleaf (50g) this year please?
35 euros for regal kingsize, 39 at the airport!
48 euro for Golden Virginia.....Up from 35 earlier in the year. :que
hi users. please could anyone tell me the price for silk cut at the duty free(airport), and around the
calan bosch area of island and places of intrest?
many thanks
Hi leoimpax,
If i remember rightly the silk cut in the tobacconists at the back of the supermarket down the marina in Cala en Bosch were 34 euros (well about that anyway).
Now maybe cigarettes are different at Mahon airport but i found other things there very, very expensive. You dont mention when you are going because if i remember rightly the shop in CnB shuts down at the end of September.

Hope this helps a little. And anyone feel free to contradict me if i am wrong (cant be perfect all the time :rofl )
Linsi
I can't give you the price of Silk Cut, but I do know that tobacco products have increased in price this year.
Whatever you do, don't leave it till you get to the airport to buy ciggies, they are very much more expensive down there.
My Golden Virginia in the shops is 48 euros and at the airport was 63!!

If the shop is closed in Cala n Bosch, just go to the nearest town and find there Tabac.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.