Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
My sister is going in March. I will ask her to post a reply and revie.
That would be great!
hello has any one stayed at this hotel yet?
My sister returns from there this weekend. I will ask her to post a review when she gets back.
Have spoken to my brother-in-law and he said that they had a fantastic time there and would throughly recommend the hotel. All drinks were part of the all inclusive except for wine. So if you want wine with your meals you have to pay for it. The all inclusive finishes at lunch time on your last day. They remove your band when you check out. I don't know whether or not she will post a review but if you have any questions I will try to get them answered.
thanks chaffesbird, weve three of questions is there a gym/fitness centre? Do you know if there is any scuba diving close to the hotel as ive emailed a couple of places including the hotel but they dont seem to reply!! This one is the one the gf wants answered is there any form health spa like massarge's (sp?) etc.?

thanks to you and your sister/brother in law
If anyone would like to post a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Russell99

The answers to your queries are as follows:

Gym/fitness centre - Yes
Scuba Diving - Not that they are aware of
Health Spa - Yes

They did add that there wasn't a lot of alternatives to curry in the main restaurant at lunch or dinner but that you could always gets chips etc. at the snack bar lunch time.

The sea is not suitable for swimming because of the undertow.

My sister has said that she will either post a report or answer your questions more fully. :wave
Russell99

The answers to your queries are as follows:

Gym/fitness centre - Yes
Scuba Diving - Not that they are aware of
Health Spa - Yes

They did add that there wasn't a lot of alternatives to curry in the main restaurant at lunch or dinner but that you could always gets chips etc. at the snack bar lunch time.

The sea is not suitable for swimming because of the undertow.

My sister has said that she will either post a report or answer your questions more fully. :wave
Most enjoyable and relaxing holiday ever. Returned home on 10th April and would go back tomorrow. People all friendly, I managed to find something to eat that wasn't curry. highly recommended.
OK i know ive already asked a few questions about this hotel, but the gf is getting excited now as its only a few weeks till me go. Anyway were woundering if anybody who has been here could tell us the excursions that aare on offer and approx. price?

thanks

russell99
Has anyone any experience of this hotel? We are considering booking it for our honeymoon but we really wanted something more 4-5 star than 3 star. This hotel did however get better reviews on Trip Advisor than the 4-5 star hotels but I'm still not sure what to do! Does any one have any experience of the Kani Lanka as well?
the reviews we have seem good but with some comments worth noting
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/sri-lanka/puttalam/club-hotel-dolphin/
We don't have the Kani Lanka but I will ask for it to be added.
Hi all!

am staying at the Club Hotel Dolphin at th eend of july, just wondered if anyone has any experience of it or is gong around the same time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.