Just got back from one weeks holiday in altinkum Turkey. It was our first time to turkey and this hotel. Never again!! When we arrived we were shown to a room that was no bigger than a prison cell with no window. They offered us a free fan and said that they would move us in 2 days. I strongly objected and that night we were moved a a slightly larger room with a balcony. No air con in the room so we had to keep the door open at night - needless to say the mozzies had a field day with us! If I hadn't of asked we would not of had our room cleaned or clean towels they managed to do this every other day. The best part about the hotel was the pool area which was reasonable and the two lads who worked behind the bar Boris (my adopted son) and his borther Ebor made life bearable at the Hotel dolphin. The resort itself is full of bars and restuarants and I must say we never had a bad meal whilst there. We watched Turkey play Croatia in Pinnochios bar and we had a fantastic night. I would go back to Turkey but not to Altinkum and definately not to the Dolphin Hotel.