Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi! Anyone stayed here, Would be grateful for any info, particularly what the rooms are like and if there is a lift! I do know where it is as my son went para-gliding there many years ago. (Getting old here) Any thoughts on the hotel would be appreciated as it in our price range this year.

ally

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
stayed at tuntas hotel 3 years ago and wasn.t impressesd.rooms had no air flow balconies were like shoe boxes and they put us out 12 hrs before airport dparture on a very hot day with no offer of room or shower..we would not go back there.
Hi Swifty, That is a pity as I love to sit out on the balcony with a wee refreshment! Do I take it they are so small there is no room to sit out? Were the rooms of a good size? is there just the 1 lift? sorry to be a pest!Location is excellent and so is the price!lol!

ally
If you haven't already committed to a booking Ally, then I suggest you check out Kusmez Hotel which is next door to Tuntas with the same vista over the bay and you can sit on the balcony in comfort and enjoy your refreshment !! Kusmez is B & B but the food is excellent and you've got plenty of good restaurants close by, check out my recommendations on the Altinkum Discussion.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.