Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I was speaking to a local i have got to know over the many visits to Protaras, he says know that The Tskkosos chain is buying all the hotels that the food is going down hill rapidly, that is why i will never go a/i as there are so many nice restaurants to eat in, this is only my opinion and what suits one does not another.
Hello Everyone,

I hope that someone will have the answer to my question. We are due to fly out to Cyprus for the New Year. I just wondered whether the hotel provides pool towels for guests.

Also, did I read somewhere else that they also provide bath robes? I've seen so much information over the last few days that I cannot remember what I did read and where I read it - so any information and tips about this hotel would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Rose
x
We stayed here a few years ago and the bath robes were in the room when we arrived.We normally just use our own beach towels so can't answer for definite but I would be very surprised if they don't supply any.
We stayed at the Constantinos last year and you got your beach towels from the gym for a refundable deposit,We stayed at the Odessa,also a tssokos hotel this year and you just filled in a form to collect beach towels and you had to pay for the towels if you failed to return them on checking out,So one of the two systems will be in operation..
Thanks for your answers - they are greatly appreciated.

Rose
x
The pool? In December?
You must be made of stern stuff, its much too cold for me at that time of year brrrr :oops:
[Edit: Thinking about it, I think Constantinos have an indoor heated pool. I was just shuddering at the thought of an outside one :shock:]
Been here for the last three Summers. Pool towels provided at th gym, you fill in the form and pay if you do not return them. Bathrobes - sometimes you do sometimes you don't! But to be honest we go in August so never needed them!
The only deals I've seen for it lately are on half board basis.

Is it possible tol upgrade to All Inclusive at the hotel - and is it worth it?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.