Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
pargaluvva,

You might find members Resort Reports useful.

Darren
It depends what you are looking for. If a good beach is important you can't go far wrong. Your son is likely to love the sea, there are usually big rollers, but its still pretty safe. Great fun with a belly board!
We holidayed in Dalyan with teenagers around the same age as your son a few years ago and they loved it. It's the sort of place where they can have a bit of a freedom, but it's safe enough for you to feel comfortable with it.
I would say the same about Kalkan. This will be my fourth time to Kalkan this year and i am taking both my sons - one of whom will be nearly 16. There are not a huge number of bars - prob about 3-4 but i would let my son go to one of them with friends knowing that he could get safely home or at least agree to meet us later. At least i think i would -ask me again in the summer when ive actually been
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.