Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I work in the travel industry and have never heard of this company, make sure they are ABTA/ATOL bonded before booking :!:
Just a query, nothing to do with original post, but what does that cross mean under julie's name mean? (I'm a nosey so and so!!!!)BBB.
It means her avatar isn't working...

I'll remove now.

Van

Julie, please see the help and assitance forum to get it back.
A part of the Airtours/My travel group direct selling slightly beter prices for the same holidays been with them a couple of times over the years with no problems

brian
Hi all,

First posting so be gentle :lol:

We've just booked with Dedicated Holidays to Majorca in July and wondered if anyone had any comments (good or bad) about Dedicated Holidays. We're flying out of Brum and DH seemed impressed that we are flying BA on a smaller plane than the usual cattle trucks - and we were wondering what the transfers are like (ie smaller plane, are they smaller coaches etc ?

Thanks in advance

Linda
Hi cinnamon,
We used Dedicated Holidays last year and we've booked with them this year,when you fight your way out of the arrivals lounge in Palma airport the D.H rep will be there with a clipboard saying D.H and she [or he] will tick you off and point you in the direction of the coach park.Last year we had a small minibus to Cala D'or and back,very quick transfer.Dedicated are a decent bunch,the reps arn't in your face all the time pushing trips but their there if you need them,its just a shame they don't do free kids places!Hope this helps.
we are using dh in 3 weeks but only for accomodation. booked flights separate it was cheaper.
has anyone boked and travelled with this company, and what did you think xx
Brian,

Dedicated Holidays are an independent company and are not part of Mytravel.

Kind Regards
Stewart
I used direct a couple of years ago you are correct that they are not my-travel group but i an sure they are a part of some group will do more investigations

wizard
No Brian they are not. They are the people who originally started and built up Sky Holidays. They then sold this to the Libra group and have now set up Dedicated Holidays featuring as before Majorca and Portugal.

Totally independent a couple of my friends work there.

Kind Regards
Stewart
i holiday with dedicated holidays in may for the first time, i will post a review of the company once i have travelled, 10 weeks and counting!! :D
they are a lot cheaper than other travel companies especially for a family of 5
I understands peoples concerns in this age of being taken for a ride - so deciced to let you know my experiences of DH
Have been with the company a couple of times and had a thoroughly enjoyable time - small company, but big on customer service
Its a pity they only do Balerics and Portugal - if did other destinations would definately use again
Hope this helps with your decision
thanks for your reply, where did you go with them, ? xx
i always thought dedicateed holidays were a part of the same group as cosmos. they feature the same hotels, use the same transfers etc, or at least they transfered us on a coach with cosmos guests. It was a good holiday and the rep was a really laid back guy
where did you stay joules?
we stayed in the saturno hotel in acludia, part of club macs. a late deal on an all inclusive basis. it was an enjoyable holiday.

are you off to mallorca with them???
yes were of to mallorca, cala dor in 6 weeks, cant wait to the villa helga looks quite nice, x they have been helpful so far
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.