Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We have used Dedicated Holidays to visit the Algarve, we was more than happy with the service, my brother also used them to visit Palma Nova without any problems.
The only thing to check is the flight time ours was brought forward by about 5 hours from a PM flight to a AM flight this wasn't a problem and actually suited us better, they use charter flights our flight was with T Cook,
  • Edited by Garin 2006-05-21 08:16:50
hi i am in cala dor at the moment, we booked in villa helga, and got broke into on the third night, they broke into the safe, and took all our money, jewellery, so at present i would advise against booking villa helga, we return home shortly, and will do a review x
thanks both for your replies

Garin - thanks for the tim re:flight times. I had a tour operator change my flight time before and although luckily I was already checked in at their airport, I was just relaxing having a pre board coffee when they called my name :D embarrassing :oops: so i always always check now!

Jodie - I am so sorry to hear what has hapened to you. I hope you have still managed to have a good holiday :-)

Will look 4ward to your full review on your return home
we booked a last minuite holiday two years ago with dedicated and had no problems at all even had a rep at the hotel .i would recomend them
Thanks Susan

Can I ask where you went?
we went to the club mac hotels in alcudia
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.