Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Steve,

You will be pleased to know that Javier who runs the school is fully qualified in all aspects of diving.
And as far as I know teachs all standards. I hope this answers your question..(M)
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Dont suppose you have an e-mail address for the dive centre.
I tried to contact them via their web page, but have not had a reply.
Steve.
:)
Hi, no I'm afraid I don't but you could always try calling them on the phone number given on their web-page. Not forgetting to put 0034 in front!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello again.
I did try a couple of times about a month ago.
Oh dear, dont know who I spoke to but they didnt understand me and I didnt understand them but we did end up laughing.
Never mind.
Steve.
:)
Hello Steve,

Don't worry about a thing,organise it when you get here, you wont have any problems I can assure you. (M)

:sun2
Hi all, I am trying to locate the whereabouts of Javier Sanchez-Torres, last operating the Subfari Dive Centre, Portinax, Ibiza. I have dived many times with Javier and Peter over the years and I am now trying to locate Javier as I wish to take my two grandsons to get PADI qualification with Javier. I started diving in Portinax, with Peter, then Javier many years ago and found them to be the best I have dived with any where in the world. Having dived in many, many wonderful destinations all over the place, I still want to return to dive once again with Javier, if he is still operating.

If anyone out there can help me contact Javier i would be very grateful indeed. If you can help in any way please post me a reply asap, as I wish to get some diving sorted out immediately.

Many thanks, Paul
from what i have read .Dive Center does not exist anymore?.web page down
Subfari is still operating. Tel +34971337558. Spoke with David today. Isva & Tito speak English (Mobile : +34677466040). They will probably know how to connect you with Javier.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.