Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi all, I booked my holiday to Marmaris through travel agents but when I decided to change to Icmeler they were going to charge me an extra £600 :(
I am going for 11 nights but when I looked online I could have booked the same holiday for 14 nights for my original price. Telling this to the agents made no difference, if I had cancelled, lost my deposit and rebooked for the 14 nights I would still have been cheaper. :que

Guess how I will be booking my hols next time :) :)
Yes its down to Thomas Cook for me , after posting questions on various web forums .

( lynwestie ) has recommended my hotel this year , will post in August whether she is too be trusted :yikes

With all the problems with the Ash , I believe those that booked ( but paid more)
with a travel Company had a much easier time than a DIY 'er
Will this encourage more to play safe?
I booked my holiday this year from teletext... 5 years ago i booked to go away, the firm went bust, lost all my money and i did say id never do it again.. but this year decided id give it another go, now im 5 days away from flying out, and still havent recieved my tickets etc, i think next time im going to stick with the travel agents! :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.