Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
The season for Menorca doesnt start until May. You could book easyjet and a hotel online and arrange a taxi with meet and greet for them.

Wont be a lot going on in Menorca at this time could they not go to majorca as I think one or two operators might still do a package in the winter.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Stewart is right, scalder, and the weather in Menorca (or Majorca for that matter) isn't great at this time of year.

Would they be prepared to go to Tenerife?
thanks for advice - actually change of plan they are going to go beginning of May instead. Which resort should they look at? Somewhere nice and picturesque with nice restaurants and a couple of bars (not too many though!!) which is easy accessible to visit other places on the Island by public transport.
We've stayed in Cala Galdana which is very picturesque. Make sure they get one of the hotels near the beach - Hotel Audax or Hotel Cala Galdana as they are both beach facing and on the flat (the back of the resort can be steep). They wouldn't need to go up the back of the resort as there is a little square with bars and restaurants and also other bars/shops/restaurants along the front.

Click Here for resort reports of Cala Galdana
If they're not bothered about having a beach, the little town of Es Castell is a good choice. It has a decent sized harbour with marina, boat trips and restaurants along it, which has a good atmosphere in the evenings.

It is only a bus ride away from the capital Mahon.

There are a couple of hotels, Barcelo Hamilton and Rey Carlos 111.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.