Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
cc
Music in bar street has to stop at 12 but bars stay open till whenever with the music turned down. It`s a game of cat & mouse between the bar owners and Police, the PR`s can turn the music off at some bars with a remote from outside at the sign of the law coming down the street.
Club street opens up after 12 and before till god knows what time so getting a drinks no problem

Book at Billys studios...............24 hr bar

As Stefanos says " The party is here "

And it was while we were there
Oh right, thanks alot I got abit worried there, and yeah we are staying at billys studios aswell.
cc
Send Stefanos & Mr Jimmy all the best from Mr Fester or Mr Bud & Mr Andy from July our pics are in the photo book.
As you walk in the place from the road look at the newly erected canopy,we put that up along wiith Stefanos and Mr Dougy a top Scots bloke one afternoon when we were bored.

Best holiday i`ve ever had was at Billys this year.

Tell Stefanos i`ll send him our wedding pics in a couple of weeks,he`ll know what you mean.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.