Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks both. Looks like I can take a pushchair and a travel cot with me free of charge :tup
Have you started definite planning yet Marlou. Have you priced up the flights. I looked earlier and you can get return flghts for you all for around £280 that's during September. If you're going to do AI though, it's coming out very expensive. The cheapest S/C and room only I can find is coming in at around £230 for the accomodation.
At the moment we are really hoping that we'll be able to afford to go in June, a few days after the christening. We've looked at the flights, think the cheapest was 5th June for a week. We have been looking at accommodation in La carihuela/Torremolinos, but last night hubby was looking at Salou. We want self catering or B&B. It's definitely going to be one of those as we don't want too long a first flight for the baby. Also need somewhere close to the beach and transfer time from the airport no longer than 45min preferably. Knock yourself out Shirleyh :tup O yes and one hell of a good price :rofl
I've always thought that Easy jet check-in desks only open 2 hours before check-in but when we arrived at the check-in desks at Bristol, 2 hours 25 mins before departure they were already open. Can somebody tell me if the check-in opening times have changed please? We like to check in as early as possible and if we are on a package holiday where the desks open 3 hours prior to departure, we're always at the front waiting.

we've booked to go to Corfu in August, flying with Easyjet. We were thinking about booking the executive lounge but if the desks don't open until 2 hours before, by the time we get through security and have a wander around the shops, there won't be much time left to enjoy in the lounge before we'll need to board. Does anyone know how long before departure the desks open these days?
Thanks
Thanks AHV. It was also 2 hours according to my booking confirmation but as I said it was open before that. It must have been a 'one off' then.
It does say two hours but we have found that they tend to let you check in at anytime as the desks are usually open for other flights. I suppose they say two to stop everyone turning up early and causing chaos!
Hi Darren, just looking at my e-ticket for next Sunday [lgw-kgs] EZY8747 it dosn't tell me which terminal, I think from memory its north but can you confirm please

wiz
Your memory serves you right Wiz, it's the North terminal :tup

Darren
I think the start of check in depends on how they run the check in at the airport. At Bristol there are a set of check in desks that can be used for all flights. They tend to allow early check in. At others e.g. Glasgow, they open desks for specific flights and these will probably open at the two hour limit (although sometimes a little early). At Glasgow I have also managed to check in at another desk if it is empty and you ask.
Would anyone know When flights will be released for fuertaventura for easter 2013. They currently go uo to 23rd march, so i'm assuming it will be soon.we would be looking to book flights from bristol from 23rd onward, coming back a week later. Have been checking every day, but they are still only up to 23rd.
Also, should we book them straight away or will they stay the same price for a few weeks.
Easter always just misses the winter flight schedule so we will have to wait for the summer flights to go on sale . They dont feed them on week by week like other airlines . They only do winter & summer . I booked my easter flights in august last year and they had already been out for a while when I realised because the year before I was still waiting in Sept for sharm flight . They dont all come together and it's often a kind of drip feed by airports and destinations. Im guessing about june/july if we are very lucky
hmm just had a google about and someone has said elsewhere that EJ are moving away from seasonal schedules and will now be releasing flights in smaller blocks and more regularly. . We may get lucky sooner then .

Anyone know if there is any truth in that ..
Thanks for that lyn. No need for the frantic checking for a while then ;)
lynwestie wrote:
hmm just had a google about and someone has said elsewhere that EJ are moving away from seasonal schedules and will now be releasing flights in smaller blocks and more regularly. . We may get lucky sooner then .

Anyone know if there is any truth in that ..

Or maybe not :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I'll let you know if I spot anything suncatcher .. Wold you mind doing the same for me :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.