Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
or angels ....oh yes thats probably me!! :angel2

:D
i agree with Dragon07 lets make it a year of meets to remember!! just a bit of fun... but themes break the ice too for new HT'ers and as Dragon says is NOT compulsory!!!

i think the games nights will be good as i know a lot of you like the pool..and there are some other table games that are fun... i know Mike always used to go off with the men a lot and play pool at the meets......

chilly ;)
Will the particular theme and date's be anounced on h/t, also dates when it will be a games night.144 sleeps not that i'm counting.....

The Preacher
Our local Matalan store has a whole section for Fancy Dress at reasonable prices.
yes ,i will put on here as and when something is happening,also chilly will on the meets thread,and remember we are open to suggestions
Yes as Clif says i will put the particular nights up in good time on the meets thread too ....i am just waiting really to see numbers on certain nights to try and coordinate it in the best way ... :tup also as clif said any and all suggestions etc will be gratefully received

thanks Glynis ;) thast handy and the £1 shop does quite a lot too :) I though a masquerade mask night might be good, as in eye masks ?? simple, cheap, light to pack, but a bit of a laugh??

Thanks Chilly
Masquerade mask evening sounds good and as you say cheap and easy to pack, or even a bad taste hat night. You could buy an old fashioned granny hat for example from a charity shop, Viking helmet, wigs, even a headscarf :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.