Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
ALRIGHT JAMIE,

DAMN RIGHT WE FANCY A PARTY ME AND MY 3 MATE S FROM DUBLIN ARE HEADIN OVER AROUND THE SAME TIME AND PLAN ON HAVING SUCH A LAUGH AND GETTIN MESSY DRUNK.

SEAN
nice one mate..

..we can teach you fella's how to drink he Geordie way, lol...nah man..where u stayin at mate?

J
Hi

To prevent any future posts being deleted, please do not post in phone text style as per the Rules of Posting, eg u instead of you.
Rules Of Posting:
1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
We're staying in the Merval hotel Iheard its a bit away from the centre but sure just gives us more time to get steaming!!! Ah I heard you geordies can drink but lets be honest were Irish we were born and raised on drink!!!lol Have you heard if there is much people over there at this time?

Sean
Hi!
We are two or four friends that are going to Sunny Beach in august. We are from Sweden and also look some people to party with =). We haven't booked the trip yet, beacuse we don't know when we gonna work this summer. But we will stay for at least two weeks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.